Neil Young My My Hey Hey Live HD Video


Neil Young and Crazy Horse by far outranks most other classic rock bands ever. I hate the term sometimes because rock is so much more than just a simple phrase or genre. Neil Young as a song writer has impressed me so many times, and if you aren’t a fan, you just might be after you hear this song. I admit, I didn’t hear this song until I was watching “Sons of Anarchy”. The show was having one of their amazing sequences where the main characters were reflecting on what was going on with emotions running high. The drama really goes into a tailspin at times with musical narratives and montages paving the way to tear jerking scenes, and well, “My My, Hey Hey” was one of the most compelling pieces I recall from the show, even if it was a cover.

For those that haven’t heard the song, Neil Young and Crazy Horse released it on their record “Rust Never Sleeps” album. The 9 songs on this record come from 1979 and was originally released on Reprise Records. It’s a nice collection of rock music from a time you may not remember all that well. You can download Neil Young’s track by clicking here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time