Mr. Eurodisco Takes You To New Heights on Feel It

The latest release from artist Mr. Eurodisco is a combination of digital music, dance, and more. The song “Feel It” is a well mixed, and highly interactive journey through several different visions of the mind. From the opening notes through the transitions, I felt as though I was being taken away into a new world of musical landscape. One that is full of possibility, and it harkened back to my days as a video game addict. I spent hours and hours playing games with this type of soundtrack in my youth, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing, this definitely has more than just video game rhythm, it’s passionate, it’s iconic, it is very much danceable.

“Feel It” transfers several layers into one stereophonic dance tune, which is full of life. Even if you’re tired, jaded, or just a bit bored this will jolt you into a new state of mind. I know I was feeling tired this morning, and upon hearing this, my head start bouncing along. I also craved bacon, but that’s another story. I love the mix, I think it’s a good song, catchy pop sensibilities with dance and techno throughout. There’s layers to this, and that’s what I like the most, you’ll like it too if you’re a fan of electronic music.

You can check out Mr. Eurodisco’s release “Feel It”, on ITunes by clicking here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time