The Swavy One Flows Through One of The Smoothest Hip Hop Singles Ever

I’ve listened to a lot of hip hop tracks, and a lot of rappers try to get a flow as smooth as butter, but most of them are lackluster. The Swavy One comes through correct and drops one of the most eclectic and compelling hip hop song I’ve heard in a long time. It’s smooth, the flows seem easy for the rapper as he goes through several themes fast, and within the beats of an isolated track of beats. The looping is classic, the song just keeps a good stride before you get hit with a chorus that makes you get up out of your chair and start to, well, “Bounce”.

The Swavy One is talented on this track he spits an interesting flow, and delights with spelling out what his ideas are through hot rhymes, clean pronunciation and instructions that should make you, well, “Bounce”. (See what I Did there?) It’s rare for me to be so delighted by a hip hop single, but this is definitely one of the better options I’ve heard in a long time. It’s smooth, it’s well written, and the hook is delightful. I turned this song on full blast at home, woke up my cat Ronnie and definitely wished I was in my dropped 64’ Impala. It’s got bass, it has beats, it’s one of the best songs I’ve heard in a minute.

Don’t believe me? Think I’m all hype? I dare you to listen to “Bounce” and not get it stuck in your head. It took me a minute before I was singing along to the chorus, so there. This is a hot track, and should get The Swavy One to the top of the game, this is great. Listen to “Bounce” here, pick it up via Itunes here, look for it on amazon.

Oh and check out the official The Swavy One website here, follow on Twitter here, and pay attention, this is one rapper you don’t want to miss out on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time