Children 18:3 Triumph With Come In From Their Latest on Tooth and Nail Record s

Children 18:3 is one of the best trios of all time in the punk genre, according to me. I saw them play Tomfest in 2010, I think. They put on one hell of a show for a 3-piece punk rock band. They got a kickstarter for this record, and it is now out on Tooth & Nail Records. Their lead off single "Come In" exemplifies the talent and structure of their punk rock ethos. I recommend it, check it out below. More posts from me, Jorge Sell Out coming through, jerks.




- Get More Music - If you're going to buy music, and listen to the records I mention, please do so by checking out Amazon below. It helps me continue to build my collection, and it's much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time