Lucy Gucy Is Your New Favorite Band


When I got an email from Tiffany of The Electrets fame, I was surprised to know that someone remembered my email, and that I love all things new music. I was informed of a new rock, punk trio named Lucy Gucy. The band is set to release a debut single, “So Good” on 9/29 and I’m already floored by it. The song has a strong guitar rock sound, good percussion, and catchy lyrics.

Lucy Gucy may be new, but the band already has a sound that mixes The Donnas with The Muffs and throws in a catchy element that you can’t resist. It’s equal parts punk, pop, and alternative into a solid union. There’s a lot of talent here, and you’re going to absolutely love the debut single, and will no doubt want to hear more from the band.

The band is made up of Tiffany Schirz, Lila Marshall, and Garry Ventura. Together, they have really impressed me, with just one song, and I’m sure the band is going to put out some quality tunes soon enough.

If you’re in the Los Angeles area, you have to catch them play October 5, at The Silverlake Lounge.

You can catch up with the band via:

Facebook.com/lucygucymusic
Instagram @lucygucyband
Twitter @lucygucyband

Don’t sleep on this awesome band. If I still had my old record label, I’d sign these guys in a minute, that’s how smooth this single is. Just you wait, this will become your new favorite band.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2KX Create A Lavish Musical Framework Beyond Comparison

In Isolation Paints An Incredible Post Punk Portrait with Tears

SweetEve Bring On A Rocking Sound Worth Your Time